Arcalona Arcalona

I wish this had the resources and polish of a triple-A game. It's really good as it is, but there's also so much potential for more. Great work.

3D Flying Snake 3D Flying Snake

And now I feel like a tapeworm. Fucking Disgusting.

fun game

Unstable Unstable

Great work :)
A sequel with improved graphics and extended music would definitely be 5 star worthy in my opinion.

Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

Infinite jet/fuel should not be konami code, it should be unlocked after completing all the challenges. That kind of thing is why this is not a 5 star game. I mean overall its very good. The normal game is thoroughly enjoyable. (The music and art are great, by the way).. And the challenges are just that - extremely challenging, which does offer plenty of extra playing time (but it's actually too much). My biggest gripe is that the characters are different in appearance only. They should have better abilities with each one you unlock - example, more fuel, as a reward, or the shadow bear can pass through some walls, or something, idk. The game would just be phenomenally better, in my opinion, without the super repetitive and excruciating challenges. It feels like you're not finishing the game unless you beat everything and its a bad feeling. I mean I hope you can understand how the challenges actually become not fun (probably the hearts were hardest. also maybe I should mention I found the biggest bug: in the lightning bolt challenges when going from one level to the next, the character disappears but I was still able to return to main menu).

Anyways, it's still a really solid game. So keep up the great work.

Traps Tower Traps Tower

I was also getting the problem of some lagging (/slowness).. It did make it hard to play.
Other than that the game seemed to have some potential as a decent action platformer.

PLEASE SAY HI PLEASE SAY HI

It is a bit slow... Even after I realized to use the run feature, it still felt hard to simply progress through the game.

I stopped playing after the first "day", and honestly, I barely made it as far as that. I don't know what else to say, to help improve. I think this game might just not be for me.

Grumpy Turtle Grumpy Turtle

Not too bad...
Music credits, please.
(One more thing: I probably would've given this game a 4/5 if it had leaderboards)

Minute of Rage Minute of Rage

It's honestly pretty good as it is, but I still would've loved to see a longer stretched-out game. For example, I managed to play enough to unlock the ball-gag, but if my assumption is correct, the outfit unlocks are just for visual aesthetic, just to be funny (or cool). I think it would be great if these sorts of unlocks helped in beating this very hard game, like upgrades that slow down the falling traps or shield you from heat/beams/energy balls - and so on...
As I said, it's a decent game that I enjoyed for a short bit, but because it is pretty difficult I got bored and basically stopped playing.
Keep up the great work. The visual style and theme was really fun. :)

Wolod responds:

First of all thanks for the feedback!
I'm considering developing this game further if I win.
I was planning to grant special bonuses with the items. But then... Well, I'm very lazy person XD

Planaris Planaris

the medals don't seem to be currently working for this >:[] ..please fix! :) ...... still a fun little game, anyways.
good work,
cheers

Blok(Pre-Release Demo Ver Blok(Pre-Release Demo Ver

Nice. :)
The core mechanic is one that has certainly been done in puzzle games before, but in addition you put in the shape changes to the blocks which is fun. Also of course, the environment design is sleek - very pleasant and enjoyable, especially in full screen.