TRUMPED TRUMPED

Honestly, I was very disappointed by the impression of Obama.. I'm not gonna lie, I think even I could've done better with that Obama voice..

Samination responds:

Dude. That was a dead-on Obama impression. It's the exact same on I used in the last episode of Dubya-Doo.

Papa's Cookies Papa's Cookies

holy fuck, the stairs killed me.. everything else I guess was pretty good too

Murder Dream Murder Dream

oh, the horror..

good stuff

Static Static

Cool work dude :)

StevenSketch responds:

Thanks!!!

chillphin 2 chillphin 2

So this is what vaporwave would be like as an animation/visual style?
FUCK VAPppOWAV

this is not bad. it's weird and pointless, and kinda funny, but not bad.. sort of entertaining in a way

Forest Stuff Forest Stuff

I hate to be *that* person, but did u know that in the credits you, ahem, misspelled a word...(*conscience)? just curious.
Anyways, I thought the movie was quite funny, and rather well made (just that bit of audio I took off 1/2 star for)
~peace

sketchnate responds:

ahaha oh shit i didn't see that. oh well. thanks for the rating, that's awesome.

the audio was from a couple different people's mics and my voice actors aren't voice actors so they don't know not to hit the mic and touch their beard against it during a take. I'm glad you still enjoyed it though.

Poison TV Poison TV

pretty great.
good work

JarrodElvin responds:

Thank you!

What's that on your shirt Prank (GONE WRONG) What's that on your shirt Prank (GONE WRONG)

Not bad!

TheRealJJZ4P responds:

Thanks

The Social Justice Warriors The Social Justice Warriors

Not bad.. I thought it was funny =j

ChefToons responds:

Im glad you enjoyed it :)

Torture Toy Box (Claymation) Torture Toy Box (Claymation)

I like different, so I liked it.. but I would like it better if it was a TEEnsC bit less abstract - just a smidge more coherent.. and longer..

Keep it up!