Even A Couple of Oddities Even A Couple of Oddities

I deeply enjoyed the stuff you made happen between about 1:04-1:23 (so yeah intro stuff, and, yeah)... some little bits and pieces of the other parts of the track were interesting, but not nearly as good in my opinion..
peace, yo

Renaissance Renaissance

very nice :)

satyre responds:

Thanks for your feedback :D

Ambient Improv Ambient Improv

holy shit- you have a JP-8000? I'm seriously incredibly jealous........

Mich responds:

Yeah, always wanted one, and managed to save up for it and found a good deal on eBay. :)

FlashYizz - Sad FlashYizz - Sad

oi, good work on this mate.
cheers

FlashyMusic responds:

Thank you m8! :)

[SN] You're Not Alone [SN] You're Not Alone

ah I love choir.. great work.

String Puller String Puller

A shout-out to Flashbulb? Wow, cool. Go Chicago! :P (I caught one of his shows once. fun stuff)
And now I also see how much your music resembles these similar artists.. I definitely hear something I like, with all of it, but I can't quite put my finger on what exactly it is.. hmm..
Well, keep up the good work. ^_^

Quarl responds:

Thanks Psych! Warm words <3

-:: The Handyman ::- -:: The Handyman ::-

I liked mostly brass elements you using (mostly about 1:30-2:30)-well to be more specific after that there were those brass notes that you repeat kinda quick like -- sounded like the Matrix..... Overall, I preferred the dissonant parts of this piece the best.
~regards

Agitat0r responds:

The reason it sounds like The Matrix, is because like this track, The Matrix original score is made up of mostly aleatoric orchestra sounds. Don Davis music was my original inspiration on Purgatory. This is pretty much all aleatoric orchestra pieces sound like. ;)

Demo 2 Demo 2

Nice work. It's pretty rockin for what it is. I think the only thing I would suggest is breaking down the percussion sounds a bit, especially if this piece were to go on any longer. Just a part with virtually no fills in the beat, very simple - a brief reduction, generally in the rhythm and flow (i.e laying down the standard single-strummed power chords) - then go back to what you're doing here. Which all that would just be for some dynamic, and becomes more important the longer the piece is.. (just my opinion, of course)
Cheers

Portrait of a Burning Forest Portrait of a Burning Forest

As far as my feelings go tis type music , I must say, This is quite good stuff.
Cheers

Acid On Acid Lolwat? Acid On Acid Lolwat?

wish I had an MS-20... or a TB-99999... or a BS-1011101... actually, wish I had everything, if I'm being honest.. (which I'm not)

This was fun. Thank you.
Perfect audio.

Hikari responds:

I will never stop reading this review.