TRUMPED TRUMPED

Honestly, I was very disappointed by the impression of Obama.. I'm not gonna lie, I think even I could've done better with that Obama voice..

Samination responds:

Dude. That was a dead-on Obama impression. It's the exact same on I used in the last episode of Dubya-Doo.

Papa's Cookies Papa's Cookies

holy fuck, the stairs killed me.. everything else I guess was pretty good too

Murder Dream Murder Dream

oh, the horror..

good stuff

Leap Jet Bear Leap Jet Bear

Infinite jet/fuel should not be konami code, it should be unlocked after completing all the challenges. That kind of thing is why this is not a 5 star game. I mean overall its very good. The normal game is thoroughly enjoyable. (The music and art are great, by the way).. And the challenges are just that - extremely challenging, which does offer plenty of extra playing time (but it's actually too much). My biggest gripe is that the characters are different in appearance only. They should have better abilities with each one you unlock - example, more fuel, as a reward, or the shadow bear can pass through some walls, or something, idk. The game would just be phenomenally better, in my opinion, without the super repetitive and excruciating challenges. It feels like you're not finishing the game unless you beat everything and its a bad feeling. I mean I hope you can understand how the challenges actually become not fun (probably the hearts were hardest. also maybe I should mention I found the biggest bug: in the lightning bolt challenges when going from one level to the next, the character disappears but I was still able to return to main menu).

Anyways, it's still a really solid game. So keep up the great work.

Traps Tower Traps Tower

I was also getting the problem of some lagging (/slowness).. It did make it hard to play.
Other than that the game seemed to have some potential as a decent action platformer.

PLEASE SAY HI PLEASE SAY HI

It is a bit slow... Even after I realized to use the run feature, it still felt hard to simply progress through the game.

I stopped playing after the first "day", and honestly, I barely made it as far as that. I don't know what else to say, to help improve. I think this game might just not be for me.

Ambient Improv Ambient Improv

holy shit- you have a JP-8000? I'm seriously incredibly jealous........

Mich responds:

Yeah, always wanted one, and managed to save up for it and found a good deal on eBay. :)

FlashYizz - Sad FlashYizz - Sad

oi, good work on this mate.
cheers

FlashyMusic responds:

Thank you m8! :)

[SN] You're Not Alone [SN] You're Not Alone

ah I love choir.. great work.

Twilight Dragon Twilight Dragon

I do like it, friend. ;)
In fact, it perfectly suits inspiration for the AIM. http://realfaction.newgrounds.com/news/post/982604
Going to use it if that's alright with you!

ODriku responds:

Oh yes, please go right ahead!

The Devil The Devil